Daventry Town Council would like to help voluntary organisations within Daventry turn their ideas into reality with the aid of a Daventry Town Council Community Grant.
Awards of up to £1000 are available to local community groups and organisations whose services, activities or events support and benefit the community. So if you are one of the following we could help:
- A Daventry Town based charity, club or association serving the community as a whole.
- Citizen(s) of Daventry requesting a grant to aid with a project/or event, which will be for the benefit of the local community.
If you have an idea but not sure if you would be eligible simply call 01327 301246 within office hours and have an informal chat.
How to Apply
For details on who we can award grants to and how to apply please read our Grant Policy here.
If you would like to make an application, you must complete and return the Grant Application Form.
If you have any questions or require any assistance please contact the office or email email@example.com.
Previous Successful Organisations
Recently Awarded Grants for 2020-21
- Food for Thought Daventry - £1000
- The Bee Project - Northampton College Daventry Campus - £1000
- Drayton Grange Football Club - £1000
- Daventry Contact - £1000
- Daventry Tigers Committee - £1000
Grants Awarded 2019-20
- Daventry Cycle Club (Junior Academy) - £1000
- Daventry Allotment & Garden Association - £700
- South Northants Community Responders - £1,000
- Home-Start Daventry and South Northants - £1000
- Daventry Tigers - £800
- 497 ATC Daventry £1000
- Daventry Community Bowls Club - £1000
- Vineyard Community Church - £500
- Daventry Health & Rehabilitation Trust - £1000
"We were so pleased that Daventry Town Council were so helpful and awarded us a grant at a time when we really needed it. We were able to continue with delivery of over 300 meals a day to the vulnerable families in Daventry during the Covid lockdown." - Food For Thought Daventry, 2020