Community Services Committee
Matthew Churchley (Vice-Chairman)
Malcolm Ogle (Chairman)
- To promote, support and consider provision of community focused services, events and activities.
- To undertake any other functions as may be required by working with other agencies on matters that enhance the street scene, environment and community wellbeing.
- To promote community cohesion through forging links with schools, local groups/organisations and local businesses.
- To oversee the management of allotment sites within the control of the Town Council.
- To oversee the management of the the war memorial.
- To consider any activity of the Council, which is referred to it by the Council.