Daventry Farmers' Market 2021
Daventry Town Council invite you along to our second Farmers' Market where we will have an array of artisan food related stalls to tantalise your taste buds and get your creative cooking juices flowing!
- When: Saturday 18th September 2021
- Time: 10am – 3pm
- Where: High Street, Daventry
- Entry: FREE to come along to and Family Friendly
- Parking: there are various car parks around the town and parking is FREE!*
- Help share our Facebook Event for Daventry Farmers' Market 2021 and invite your friends and family along.
We are inviting along a whole host of stallholders selling food related products that you can take away with you on the day to eat, cook, prepare, or use at home.
Ranging from: Cheeses - Cured Meats - Olives - Pesto - Oils - Dressings - Marinades - Spices - Jerky - Homereared Meats - Smoked Fish - Pies - Breads - Pasties - Ciders - Beers - Wines - Gins - Chutneys - Pickles - Mustards - Jams - Honeys - Marmalades - Cookies - Muffins - Doughnuts - Cakes - Chocolates - Fudges - Sweets – Brownies - Biscuits - Cookware – Kitchenware - Baskets - Aprons - and more! *
While you visit Daventry you can stay for something to eat at one of the many cafes and restaurants in town.
Daventry also boasts a wide variety of amazing independent shops for you to see. Visit Discover Daventry for more information. The High Street will be closed on the day and stalls will be spread out along the whole of the High Street to allow for social distancing.
We asked everyone to remember to:
- Be Kind and remember to keep your social distance
- Advised not to attend if you are shielding, self-isolating or have Covid-19 symptoms
- Follow the latest government guidelines relating to covid-19
This market was funded and organised by Daventry Town Council.
* Please note - stalls and products subject to change without prior notice. Please check car park signage as charges may apply after certain time limits.