Daventry Farmers' Market
Daventry Town Council invited you along to our Farmers' Market where we had an array of artisan food related stalls to tantalise your taste buds and get your creative cooking juices flowing!
- When: Saturday 19th September 2020
- Time: 10am – 4pm
- Where: High Street, Daventry
- Entry: FREE to come along to and Family Friendly
- Parking: there are various car parks around the town and parking is FREE!
We invited along a whole host of stallholders selling food related products that you could take away with you on the day to eat, cook, prepare, or use at home.
Ranging from: Cheeses - Cured Meats - Olives - Pesto - Oils - Dressings - Marinades - Spices - Jerky - Homereared Meats - Smoked Fish - Pies - Breads - Pasties - Ciders - Beers - Wines - Gins - Chutneys - Pickles - Mustards - Jams - Honeys - Marmalades - Cookies - Muffins - Doughnuts - Cakes - Chocolates - Fudges - Sweets – Brownies - Biscuits - Cookware – Kitchenware - Baskets - Aprons - and more! *
While you visited Daventry you could stay for something to eat at one of the many cafes and restaurants in town.
Daventry also boasts a wide variety of amazing independent shops for you to see. Visit Discover Daventry for more information. The High Street was closed on the day and stalls were spread out along the whole of the High Street to allow for social distancing.
We asked everyone to remember to:
- Be Kind and remember to keep your social distance
- Advised not to attend if you are shielding, self-isolating or have Covid-19 symptoms
- Follow the latest government guidelines relating to covid-19
This market was funded and organised by Daventry Town Council.
* Please note - stalls and products subject to change without prior notice.