Finance & Policy Committee
Remit of Committee
- To consider annual estimates of income and expenditure and recommend to the Council the amount of Precept to be levied by the Town Council.
- To review the Council's actual and budgeted income and expenditure and to recommend future corrective action if necessary.
- To consider and approve community grant application to the sum of £1000.
- To consider and recommend to council grant application exceeding £1000.
- To recommend to the Council the acquisition or disposal of any council property.
- To review council policies and make appropriate recommendation to the Council.
- To monitor and review the councils insurance.
- To oversee the management of the Council's assets and make appropriate recommendations to the Town Council.
- To consider any activity of the Council, which is referred to it by the Council.