Daventry Town Council to open play areas - 4th July
In recognition of the importance of play to children and young people, as of Saturday 4th July, Daventry Town Council will be re-opening all the play areas in the Town.
Daventry Town Council manages 40 play areas and each play area is inspected weekly by a dedicated play area inspector who makes sure that the area and equipment is safe, secure, and well-maintained, but it will not be cleaned or sanitised.
For yours and your children's safety REMEMBER
- Play equipment is shared equipment, use at your own risk, sanitise before use and/or sanitise hands regularly.
- Maintain social distancing at all times – do not enter an area if social distancing is not possible
- Food and drink are not allowed in the play area
- Take your rubbish home or put in nearby bin – DON'T BE A LITTER BUG
- PPE provides protection to you and others, protect our environment and dispose of it sensibly
Please be respectful of each other, the play equipment and our environment. Play areas provide a range of challenging experiences for children in a relatively safe environment where they can develop skills such as creativity, meet other children and become more independent and aware of their own abilities.
Follow government guidance and lets keep our play areas open.
Posted: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 10:00 by Daventry Town Council