Daventry Museum Reopening Information
We are excited about welcoming visitors back to Daventry Museum and we want to ensure that it is a pleasurable, comfortable and safe experience for all. As such we have put the following safety measures in place;
Special Open Day Saturday 12th September (and then the first Saturday of the month thereafter) 10am-2.30pm
- Please make a booking on one of the four hour-long visiting slots via Eventbrite here (currently only available for 12 Sept)
- Alternatively please call us or email email@example.com to book your visiting slot
- Upon arriving at the museum visitors will have their temperature monitored by contactless thermometer
- Face coverings must be worn (unless you are exempt) and hands must be sanitised
- Please follow the one way route in place around the museum indicated by floor markers and the plan within the exhibition programme
- Extra cleaning will be carried out during the day, to assist us with this please refrain from touching or leaning on the cabinets
- We know you'll be excited to return (we're thrilled too!) but do resist the urge to hug us or the museum exhibits!
General admission from Tuesday 29th September 2020, Tuesday – Friday 10am- 1pm
- Safety procedures in place as above, however it is NOT necessary to book a visiting slot.
We regret that toilet facilities will not be available as they have been redesignated.
The Virtual and Veritable Cabinet of Curiosities is a digital exhibition available online in the form of two short videos and a physical exhibition available to view in the museum.
Posted: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 09:00 by DTC Comms