Welcome to the #NorthantsTogether page where you can find out about how #NorthantsTogether are working across Northamptonshire to support local people.
The campaign #NorthantsTogether was launched to help share local information, support, good news stories and advice about COVID-19.
A wide range of organisations and individuals are working hard to help support our communities during the Covid-19 outbreak and keep people safe.
Organisations include health services, local councils, the police, the fire and rescue service, as well as care providers, community groups, voluntary and charitable organisations and education providers.
Many are using the shared hashtag #NorthantsTogether in their messaging on social media to show the activity and support available across the county.
You can read the weekly #NorthantsTogether update. This provides a weekly overview of the work happening in Northamptonshire to support the response to COVID-19.
- NorthantsTogether Newsletter 27th July 2020
- NorthantsTogether Newsletter - 20th July 2020
- NorthantsTogether Newsletter - 13th July 2020
- NorthantsTogether Newsletter - 6th July 2020 - special edition 100 days
- NorthantsTogether Newletter - 29th June 2020
- NorthantsTogether Newsletter - 22nd June 2020
- Northantstogether Newsletter - 15th June 2020
- NorthantsTogether Newsletter - 8th June 2020
- NorthantsTogether Newsletter - 1st June 2020
- NorthantsTogether Newsletter - 26th May 2020
- NorthantsTogether Newsletter - 18th May 2020
- NorthantsTogether Newsletter - 11th May 2020
- Northantstogether Newsletter - 4th May 2020
Resources & Support
Here are some resources that may help during this time with support lines, advice and educational links:
- LEARNING AT HOME RESOURCES: ideas and links for Art and Crafts, Computer Science, Cookery, Dance, Geography, History, ICT, Languages, Literacy, Maths, Physical Education (PE) and Science activities
- PANDEMIC RESOURCES: Local information, managing anxiety and supporting children and those with SEND during Covid-19.
Click on the link here: Lockdown Resources for families