Parks, Open Spaces & Environment Commitee
Remit of Committee
To promote support and consider the provision of:
- Open spaces and common areas under the Council's control
- Hedgerows, trees and verges
- The acquisition of land or facilities for recreational or related purposes.
- Cemeteries (including closed churchyard)
- War Memorial
- Recreational Facilities
- Street lighting under the Council's control
- Street furniture (litter bins/seating/amenity signage) under the Council's control
- Street art & structures
- Bus shelters under the Council's control
- Environmental sustainability
- To consider any activity of the Council, which is referred to it by the Council.