Planning & Licensing Committee
Katie Thurston (Vice Chairman)
Karen Tweedale (Chairman)
- To consider and make representations to the Local Planning Authority on applications for planning permission which have been notified to the Council.
- To make representations in respect of appeals against the refusal of planning permission.
- To identify and make representations to the relevant authorities in respect of enforcement action or any matters considered to be breaches of planning regulations
- To make representations to the Local Licensing Authority on applications for Licenses, such as Street Licenses and Premises Licenses.
- To consider and put forward suggestions for new street names to the Local Planning Authority.
- To consider any activity of the Council, which is referred to it by the Council.