Teen Clinic Daventry
Teen Clinic Daventry is a safe, friendly, confidential place for teens to get the free help and support they need from healthcare professionals. It is supported by many local and countywide stakeholders including Daventry Town Council.
What is the Teen Clinic?
- Free mental and physical health advice for 11 to 18 year olds
- Physical health checks
- Speak to healthcare professionals
- Support with Mental Health + Anxiety + Home Life + Well-Being + Contraception + Relationships+ Self-Harm + LGBTQ+ + Trauma + Exercise + Bullying + Gangs + Peer Pressure + Body Image + Sexual Health + Identity + Vaping & Smoking + STI's + More.
- Located at Daventry Mind, Brook Street, Old Gas Works Car Park, NN11 4GG - only a two-minute walk from Daventry High Street
- Drop in - no appointment needed
Collaboration of Partners including: Daventry Primary Care Network, NHFT, School Nurse team, Healthy Young Daventry, Service 6, The Parker E-Act Academy, DSLV E-Act Academy