Teen Clinic Daventry
Teen Clinic Daventry is a safe, friendly, confidential place for teens to get the free help and support they need from healthcare professionals. It is supported by many local and countywide stakeholders including Daventry Town Council.
What is the Teen Clinic?
- Free mental and physical health advice for 11 to 18 year olds
- Physical health checks
- Speak to healthcare professionals
- Support with Mental Health + Anxiety + Home Life + Well-Being + Contraception + Relationships+ Self-Harm + LGBTQ+ + Trauma + Exercise + Bullying + Gangs + Peer Pressure + Body Image + Sexual Health + Identity + Vaping & Smoking + STI's + More.
- Located at Daventry Mind, Brook Street, Old Gas Works Car Park, NN11 4GG - only a two-minute walk from Daventry High Street
- Drop in - no appointment needed
Collaboration of Partners including: Daventry Primary Care Network, NHFT, School Nurse team, Healthy Young Daventry, Service 6, The Parker E-Act Academy, DSLV E-Act Academy
For More Information
More information about the free clinical service available to all teens in Daventry and upcoming clinic dates can be found on the website here at Teen Clinic Daventry
See the Facebook event here for all info and dates.
Administrator Job Vacancy - could you support Teen Clinic?
The Teen Clinic is growing and we need administration support in order that the partnership working and continue to thrive.
It's a part-time role, 25 hours a month on a paid freelance basis. Could you help us? See the job description below for more information.
To apply email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by 30th June 2023.
Teen Clinic Admin Vacancy Job Description (PDF, 379 Kb)
Job description for administrator vacancy to support teen clinic partnership.